Report a Phantom debt Collection

Debt collectors who are trying to collect on a Phantom debt that’s does not exist are doing something that is illegal. If you are or have been contacted to pay a debt that does not exist, you can file a complaint with the federal Trade Commission, your state Atty Gen office and the better business bureau. You can also file a lawsuit against the collection agencies for actual and punitive damages. You can also report the collection agency if it continues to list the debt on your credit report ignores validation request and continues to collect the debt or ignore cease and desist letter.

One Reply to “Report a Phantom debt Collection”

Leave a Reply